Monday, January 31, 2011

forget, forgotten




Is it bad that I kind of wish it was winter again? 

At work today I tried on (and fell in love with) an Isabel Marant cotton knit sweater, not exactly the best thing for 35 degree weather! I like the idea of a white Christmas, drinking hot chocolate every morning and layering said sweater with my favourite Etoile coat from last year. But this week marks the last of my Tafe holidays, so I will be out enjoying the beach and trying not to melt. Wish me luck *.*

1. Ink illustration inspired by Mr. Yoshitomo Nara, 2. Cable knit dreams, 3. A snowy canal in Amsterdam

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait until winter is over! haha tired of being cold. but definitely fun for layering and chunky knit sweaters. anyway, adore these photos.. very dreamy..

    ReplyDelete