Sunday, February 6, 2011

wrapped

I have been loving really crafty things lately, particularly the blog Hello Sandwich and the Japanese gift wrapping book my friends got me for christmas. For me the fun is all in the wrapping, Rohan and I usually scribble all over a piece of cartridge paper to wrap up friends presents. I really love the idea of the confetti bow as a decoration or using my favourite paper tape from MT Deco for some colourful wrapping fun. 







1 & 2. Hello Sandwich blog and gift wrap zine, 2 & 3. My Japanese wrapping book, 3. Laduree gift box, 4. Doily jars from Frankie Magazine blog. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree, sometimes it's just as much fun to wrap the gift as to buy it. I have my brother's wedding gift still waiting to wrap - definitely going to try that confetti bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love hello sandwich blog too! i'm a sucker for collecting cute tape. (・ω・)

    ReplyDelete