Sunday, May 5, 2013

classic


For the past few months I've been more focused on cleansing my closet rather than adding to it. I find myself heading for the same few items over and over again, the perfect tan coat by APC, a simple sweater and a pair of skinny, cropped jeans. One of the few things I'm wanting right now (aside from some art & design books and decorative pieces for the home) is a pair of perfect cotton pyjamas- classic, French and simple. I loved Alexandra's interview with the designer of sleepwear label Poplin, Lucy Archibald. Her pyjamas are exactly what I've been looking for! You can also now shop an edited selection of Poplin on one of my new favourite Australian online stores, Girl & Graaf.

1. A.P.C trench coat, 2. Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin, 3. Poplin Gatsby pyjamas, 4. Hope button back sweater

3 comments:

  1. The Poplin Gatsby pyjamas are heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collage just has me written all over it! Xx

    http://modetteblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same about my closet;), those pyjamas seems perfect to me...

    ReplyDelete