Tuesday, September 6, 2011

cover






I just came across this shoot from Danish magazine Cover. Despite the lovely warm weather we have been having in Sydney for the past few days, this has made me excited for winter all over again. 
I love the oversized, black blazer worn with simple wrist cuffs, the slightly longer knee-grazing coat  and the idea of a turtleneck layered underneath an amazing jacket.
I couldn't resist illustrating this look from Celine FW 11.12, a white turtleneck under a long, navy coat. This concept of sophisticated winter dressing has brought me yet again to Sofia Coppola's collection for Louis Vuitton. I love the idea of the black duffel bag with just about everything...

Illustration by me, Images from Cover magazine. 

2 comments:

  1. wow what a great editorial! I love it. the turtle neck, coat and striped trousers look is very 90s but oh so cool. also it was cold today! I was so underdressed I was shivering all day. :(

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Sofia Coppola x LV!! And love these images as well x

    ReplyDelete