Thursday, September 29, 2011

one day my log will have something to say about this








I think I might have mentioned how much I love Special Agent Dale Cooper before. When I heard Therese Rawsthorne had based her current collection on Twin Peaks and was opening a pop-up shop I couldn't be more excited. Therese has been a favourite of mine for a few years now and there is so much I want from this collection.
Hannah and I fawned over the cropped trench with leather sleeves and the basic shirts and denim at the store opening tonight, complete with an episode projected on the wall. 

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee." - Dale Cooper 

Therese Rawsthorne pop-up store, 401 Crown St, Surry Hills

Photos of the store taken by me, screen caps from Twin Peaks, lookbook images from Therese Rawsthorne.

No comments:

Post a Comment