Thursday, December 6, 2012

the first


I have been in New York for one week now, and a great week it has been! I have loved visiting some of the museums and galleries, finding new places for breakfast and having my first American mac and cheese. Adventures aside, the shopping here has also been amazing, from cute boutiques in Soho to the department stores on 5th Avenue - I have loved it all!

I strolled down Madison Avenue with friends yesterday and discovered Celine and Proenza Schouler, enjoyed the magical Disney window display at Barneys and had my first hot apple cider at Le Pain Quotidien. And while I have fallen for many things, this T by Alexander Wang dress was my first purchase. It may not be weather appropriate for here but I can't wait to wear it when I get back home. I love the neckline, the fit and of course the stripes!

Images via La Garconne, watercolour by me 

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! i buy things despite the season all the time. something to look forward to! :) how long are you staying in new york? would love to meet up!

    xx H

    http://www.thefashionhash.com

    ReplyDelete