Sunday, March 6, 2011

mrs. press

Last Tuesday Rohan and I were invited to the Mrs. Press AW11 collection preview for bloggers. Needless to say we had so much fun, there was champagne, cupcakes, beautiful clothes and a few lovely faces I hadn't seen for a while!
Mrs. Press held the event at their charming boutique on Oxford St., the vintage boudoir setting was the perfect backdrop to the new AW 11 collection filled with sophisticated capes, brocade high-waisted shorts and a beautifully draped lace dress. 

It may only be early days for Autumn but it's exciting to see all the new winter collections are arriving in stores. And in the meantime I will be treating myself with Mrs. press magnolia soap and body wash - my favourite!



 


1. Type by me, 2 & 3. Dressing table collection photos from Mrs. Press, 4. In store photo by xssat, 5 & 6. AW11 lookbook from Mrs Press. 7. Illustration by me, trace and colour by Rohan

2 comments: