Tuesday, January 22, 2013

performance



I didn't think it was possible but I have become even more obsessed with jewellery after two months in New York. I have very small hands so I have always worn tiny, delicate rings, but this coming winter I'm hoping to add a few more statement pieces to my current rotation.

That being said, I'm in love with the latest collection from ManiaMania, Performance. Photographed by Stacey Mark with Jamie Bochert as muse and shot in New York at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel - the imagery is exactly what I'm feeling right now. I can't say I'm looking forward to Sydney winter after just experiencing one over here, but at least my wardrobe will be weather-ready!

Images from ManiaMania

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely adore this, the styling is so on point. i want every piece!

    xx hannah


    http://www.thefashionhash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that second picture is wonderful.
    xo Charlotte
    aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete