Saturday, August 10, 2013

to consider


Winter may be nearing an end, but I'm still finding myself making wishlists from the latest international arrivals. That Phillip Lim coat (which is sold out everywhere!) and a stunning Balenciaga coat (keep dreaming) have been inspiring my current winter looks. I just picked up an oversized duster coat from Topshop and a Zara skort to see me through to spring but there are still a few little things...

1. Ryan Storer ear cuff, so simple and so beautiful.
2. Gold hair barette
3. Knitwear (Whistles and La Garçonne are a favourite)
4. A new print, because if Dries Van Noten has taught me anything, it's that one beauifully
printed garment can update your entire closet.

p.s. Speaking of closet updates, Our Closet Sale is now back up and running.
Hannah and I will be adding more items over the next few days!

Images (clockwise from top left); Lou Doillon via La Garçonne, Ryan Storer ear cuff, Whistles clutch,
the new La Garconne Moderne collection, Balenciaga coat from Département Féminin

Knitwear on La Garçonne, Dries Van Noten kimono from Département Féminin
folded knits from Whistles, Lindsay Wixson photographed by Vanessa Jackman, 3.1 Phillip Lim coat from Moda Operandi. 

4 comments:

  1. What a great wishlist!! I want everything!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could have it all! x

    Rosa {Rosa & Fox}
    http://rosaandfox.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.
    Beautiful blog.
    Suzanne D'Orléans.
    Belle journée.

    ReplyDelete