Friday, March 1, 2013

the new


It's officially the first day of Autumn here in Sydney and it definitely feels like it! I've had to take my sweaters out of storage, put an extra blanket on the bed and even wear gumboots to brave the weather today. Don't get me wrong though, it's not a bad thing! I have always preferred dressing for cooler weather and now that Hannah is back there is nothing I love more than an early breakfast session, enjoying a hot coffee while it's raining outside. One of the main topics today was the post-holiday wardrobe cleanse. Deciding to let go of old pieces to make way for the new is always my favourite way to start the season and these are a few of the pieces on my current Autumn Winter wish-list.


Collage by me

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! And after seeing Belle yesterday all I could think about was white jeans.. not sure I could pull them off but Belle looked so good! Coffee while it's raining outside is my favourite, remember the first time at room 10?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Hannah-Rose are too cute! Oh and I can't wait for it to be time to wear white jeans again.

    ReplyDelete