Tuesday, July 9, 2013

bigeni basics




One of my favourite collaborations to date!

My other half (and photographer of most of my posts lately), Rohan, has designed a textile print for Bigeni Basics SS 13-14.
I absolutely love the end result  - Gary's easy and wearable designs featuring a great soft denim paired with Rohan's leopard print.

1. Zimmermann man style tshirt, Isabel Marant choker, Bigeni Basics skirt, Zara heels
2. Bigeni Basics sweater and pants, Superga x The Row sneakers
3. Bigeni Basics dress, Karen Walker belt, Superga x The Row sneakers

Photos by Rohan Peterson

7 comments:

  1. such gorgeous outfits!!! Amazing post xo

    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so gorgeous, love these prints! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print looks really very nice! Great combination! I love it!

    NEW BLOG:

    http://www.voguence.com

    http://www.facebook.com/thevoguence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh me oh my that collection is perfection! Will it be available soon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a good leopard print. Will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leopard print is utterly gorgeous! When will it be available? And do they ship to germany?

    ReplyDelete