Wednesday, July 31, 2013

maple




A lovely little surprise landed on my desk this week! I've always been a little in love with handmade soap and Maple's Oatmeal and Lavender has been a favourite for a few months now. It's been a lot of fun trying all their other fragrances (although it's very hard to open such beautiful packaging!) and they sit perfectly on my bathroom vanity along with white cherry blossoms which have just come into season.

Thank you Maple!

1, 2 & 4. Photos by me, Floral garland image unknown

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!

    http://birdseyechronicles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, I went through a stage of over-priced body washes only to return to the homely handmade bar of soap. X

    Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful presentation and lush sounding scents! love!
    xx

    ReplyDelete