Sunday, April 17, 2011

la chamade



It's been a busy last few weeks, but this is one of the projects I have been working on which I really enjoyed doing. Australian fashion designer Amy Kaehne asked me to design her new swingtag, we ended up going for something quite subtle and and soft which perfectly suits her brand aesthetic. I also received my beautiful hand-knitted cardigan from her current winter collection La Chamade. 

Oh and I had my haircut too, quite a few inches shorter!

1. Amy Kaehne cardigan, Friedrich Gray singlet, Zara leather skirt and Georg Gensen daisy ring 2. Amy Kaehne's new swingtag 

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Is the person in the photo you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy, yes that is me. I'm a little camera shy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair itlooks great Dawn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these nude colors. They make me excited for the weather to change (finally) in New York.

    ReplyDelete