Tuesday, April 26, 2011

z





I hope everyone had a lovely Easter! About a week ago my friend Hannah and I went to the opening of Zara's first Australian store, it was busier than we expected but we still came away with a few good purchases. This panelled tote bag was my favourite find from the day, did anyone else brave the crowds?

We were also excited to see Rohan's Belinda mailer pop up on The Look Book, one of our favourite new Australian blogs. 

1 & 2. Illustrations from my sketchbook, 3. Zara bag, 4. Photo from The Look Book. 

2 comments:

  1. ahh talisa did i tell you that carmen went to zara and saw more of the bag? so maybe there is a chance for me to get it after all.. and still my favourite mailer.. "the desert of dries" :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Talisa, it was nice to talk to you about blogging yesterday afternoon :)
    I love your blog and your illustrations are gorgeous
    xx Swah (aka Sarah)

    ReplyDelete