Sunday, May 15, 2011

109C/286C






More Celine! I am especially fond of the box bag in yellow, I don't think I even have anything yellow in my wardrobe but it might be time to invest - I love it paired with white navy. 

On another note last week Rohan and I attended the Semi-Permanent creative conference held in Darling  Harbour. It was my first time attending the event (Rohan went to the first one 9 years ago - jealous) and it was amazing to see some local and international creatives speak such as Corey Arnold (a fisherman/photographer) and Reg Mombassa (iconic Mambo artist). I already can't wait for next years. 

Vivid Sydney is the next event I'm looking forward too, it's so beautiful to see the Sydney Opera House lit up with amazing light projections. Lights are on from May 27th, I'm thinking a hot chocolate at Guylian cafe, rugging up with a beanie/scarf combo and enjoying the show.    


1. Celine box bag illustration by me, 2. Unknown, 3. Vogue Nippon March 2011, 4. Photo from Dalla, 5. U.S. Elle

2 comments:

  1. Great new banner! So snazzy. Celine is so amazing - I am so in love with Phoebe Philo. The yellow looks surprisingly good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy, Ro designed that one - I'm glad you like it!
    I love Phoebe too, still trying to track down a copy of The Gentlewoman issue 1 with her on the cover :c

    x

    ReplyDelete