Friday, December 2, 2011

blush







A little while ago, Hannah wrote a lovely review of Amy Kaehne's AW12 'Just Kids' collection. I finally got around to taking a few photos of the lookbook I designed and have fallen for the soft blush tones and bright salmon pink alongside usual winter favourites white, beige and black.
The best part is that this colour palette will also be perfect for summer, it sort of reminds me of the dreamy pastels in Robert Altman's 3 Women (1977). Set in California it's one of the most beautiful and haunting seventies films.

1. Cicely Telman in Vogue Paris August 2007 by Max Farago, watercolour pattern by me, 2, 3, 4 & 6. Amy Kaehne AW12 lookbook designed and photographed by me, 5. Collage by me with images from l'officel Russia June issue, Style Me Romy and Emmas design blog. 7. Film still and poster from Robert Altman's 3 Women.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited for this collection. Very excited! It's beautiful. I haven't seen that Robert Altman film but the colour palette looks dreamy. Down on my list of things to watch at the moment!

    x

    ReplyDelete