Monday, February 25, 2013

career cool





"Karriere Cool" (Career Cool), Elle Denmark January 2013

I just came across this editorial and have fallen completely in love!

I often wonder what I would wear should I have to work in more corporate environment - as a freelance graphic designer and stylist my daily uniforms consists of mostly t-shirts, simple button-ups, jeans and sneakers. I do like the idea of dressing a little bit sleeker and Carven-esque during my working week though, not to mention having perfectly waved hair and groomed brows. With the exception of days where I'm painting and drawing, think I might give this a try!

Images via TFS

2 comments:

  1. Such a great editorial! thanks for sharing. I love the idea of dressing Carven-esque for work. You could try swapping the jeans and sneakers for a skirt and flats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon, thankyou - happy you like it too! I know, I'm so bad, I do so much walking that sneakers end up being the easiest option. Going to try switching to my loafers a few days a week and see how I go.

    x

    ReplyDelete