Friday, February 22, 2013

for winter




When Hannah tagged me in a picture of that Row sweater as it made it's way through a beautiful Upper East Side apartment I knew it was love. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have proved time and time again that they do classic so well, but it's their playing with proportions that always draws me in - the oversized cable-knit sweater paired with relaxed trousers was my favourite look from the show.

While the weather is still warm here, Winter collections are slowly starting to arrive in stores and I'm on the search for that perfect chunky-knit sweater, preferably in ivory that I can wear with a pair of boyfriend jeans or slouchy trousers.  More on this soon!

1. Magdalena in Paris Vogue November 2011
2. The Row Fall 2013 via Style.com
3. Collage by me, left to right - Carven sweater, MIH Phoebe jeans, The Row sweater

1 comment:

  1. oh man it was definitely love at first sight!! Ashley and MK the original and the best. I can't wait to show you my cashmere turtlenecks - 100& olsen approved and perfect for a cosy winter this year... :) Just have to wait for them to arrive after being shipped back from hong kong because I had too much luggage haha!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete