Wednesday, February 13, 2013

kit:gorman




Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend the launch of a collaboration between clothing label Gorman and Kit cosmetics. I have been a fan of Kit nail polishes for years and have built up quite a collection, the colour I left with (almost mauve) is the perfect shade - soft and neutral that goes with everything. I also got my nails done with the leopard print stick-on nail strips, I have never tried these before but they are actually pretty fun and have held up well overnight. Now can we talk about those leopard print Gorman trousers!?

1. Gorman trousers and Kit:Gorman ready-to-wear nail strips in Autumn Sunshine, watercolour handwriting my me
2. Kit:Gorman nail polish in Almost Mauve, ready-to-wear nail strips in Flash and socks.
3. Kit:Gorman nail polish in Almost Mauve, watercolour by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment