Sunday, February 3, 2013

the new modern






The New Modern

Kati Nescher photographed by Patrick Demarchelier for UK Vogue February 2013.

I'm back! The last two days have been busy with unpacking and catching up on emails but it feels good to be home. I couldn't stop thinking about Summer towards to the end of my trip, growing up in Australia (even Canberra) it just never gets as cold as the Northern Hemisphere. Nine weeks of New York Winter later and it's lovely to be warm again (even if it has rained non stop since my return).

I'm looking forward to sharing more of my trip with you and have some exciting things planned for the new year. At the moment I'm loving seeing all the new Spring magazine issues and putting together an inspiration board for the last month of Summer. More to come soon!

Images via TFS

No comments:

Post a Comment