Wednesday, February 20, 2013

for a rainy day






On the afternoons where it's been too rainy to step out for my usual afternoon walk/coffee run I have been putting together an inspiration folder for the upcoming season. Having worked on a few great shoots and styling projects lately (more on this soon) my desktop is covered with inspiration boards and image references. These are a few of my favourites for right now...

1 & 3. Manning Cartell AW 13 campaign - Love the shape and colour of the first jacket and the matching sweater and shorts set!  

2 & 4. Garance Dore - I'm still very much having a jewellery moment. Tiny rings met with the occasional larger stone are a favourite, as are layered fine necklaces and earrings. I haven't owned a pair of earrings for the last few years but ManiaMania, BRVTVS and Ryan Storer are set to change that. Also, it's time for a new pair of black pumps, these Prada ones are beautiful but I'm on the lookout for something a bit more affordable.

5. Vogue China - All of my favourite colours for Winter paired with those leopard print Celine shoes. Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those last shots. the styling is so spot on. and garance is always inspiring me, she seems so sweet and definitely knows what she's talking about.

    X H


    http://www.thefashionhash.com

    ReplyDelete