Thursday, June 20, 2013

badlands, baby








When I first heard about the inspirations behind Zimmermann Resort 14, I couldn't wait to see it.  Citing films Badlands and Picnic at Hanging Rock and the story of a good girl turned bad as the collections main references, it seemed only natural that it would be love at first sight.

Featuring a few of my favourites - beautiful lace, sweeping hemlines, just the right amount of ruffles and stunning open backs with bow detailing, it looks like Zimmermann will be the star of my Holiday wishlist this Summer!

Collection images via style.com, film stills from Badlands, collage and handwriting by me.


3 comments:

  1. Zimmermann can do no wrong in my eyes and I am in love with this Resort collection! So many stunning pieces, those ruffled numbers are just divine! xx

    oh my gilded

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Talisa! where are you studying at the moment? love your work xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not studying at the moment, just working! Thank you x

      Delete