Tuesday, June 18, 2013

badlands x sportsgirl


I'm so excited to share with you my campaign for Sportsgirl Australia, The Slashies. It was an honour to be asked alongside fellow creatives Rachel Rutt and Christina Dietze to take part in the campaign which is all about slashie personas. In my case it's graphic artist/blogger (there were more but two is enough!), as part of the launch I'll be instagraming for Sportgirl for the rest of the week as well as doing a series of posts for the blog (first up, my interview) and giving away a one off print as part of their Pinterest competition.

Thank you for having me Sportsgirl!
Photo by Pierre Toussaint, Styling by Meg Gray

8 comments:

  1. congrats! such exciting news, I love sportsgirl! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the Sportsgirl website! CONGRATULATIONS! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats T! And just on a side note, I think your part of the prize is best... And that would still be my opinion even if I wasn't biased. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually found your blog through Sportsgirl, so glad they asked you x

    skinny-chili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww so happy for you, a huge collaboration! Congratulations :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the concept of the slashies! So great, looking forward to seeing the campaigns x

    www.usuallyjustat.blogspot.com

    Sheena

    ReplyDelete