Monday, June 10, 2013

i love mr mittens






It's always a pleasure to work on a project with Hannah and Rachel. Our latest collaboration involves photographing, designing, illustrating and wording the I Love Mr Mittens campaign, one of my favourite jobs to date! I feel so lucky to get to work with such an amazing team and a beautiful label like Mittens, my Popeye beanie (with a pom pom!) has been keeping me warm in the cold Winter mornings for the past week. Add a warm cup of tea and a cosy blanket and you have the recipe for a perfect weekend.

Photography | Rachel Kara       Design & Illustration | Talisa Sutton      Words | Hannah-Rose Yee

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work from all three of you - such a great trio. I can't wait to see more of your collaborative work in the future :)

    ReplyDelete